50W Heatvape Invader Mini MOD - Gray
Heatvape Invader Mini is the newest product from Heatvape. The Heatvape Mini is water resistant, dust resistant and shock proof. With power up to 50W and temperature function, it provides the best vape experience ever!
Waterproof / Crushproof w/ Temperature Control
50W Heatvape Invader Mini VW MOD Express Kit is a power regulated digital switch-MODE DC-DC converter controlled personal vaporizer. It has a small 0.69" diagonal OLED screen.
The Invader Mini will automatically detect whether a temperature sensor or standard coil is attached. It supports reverse protection for input terminal and synchronous adjustment of voltage output.
It's water resistant, dust resistant and shock proof. With power up to 50W and temperature function, it provides the best vape experience ever!
Heatvape Invader Mini Parameters
Size: 31.5mm x 39.5mm x 102.0mm
Waterproof Level: IPX4
Materials (eco-friendly): Zinc Alloy + Silicon + Brass
Output Power: 1W - 50W
Output Voltage: 1.0V - 9.9V
Output Current: <17.6A
Ohm Limit: 0.1-1.0 Ohm in TC Mode, 0.16-2.0 Ohm in normal Mode
It comes with
1 x Invader Mini MOD
1 x User Manual
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Heatvape Invader Mini Features
1. Water Resistance
2. Temperature Control
3. Variable Wattage
4. Right Mode and Left Mode
5. Ohm Too High/Low warning
6. Temperature Protection
7. Atomizer Open
8. Weak Battery
9. Too Hot protection
How To Use
1. Battery Assembly: screw off the bottom cap and insert 1pc 18650 battery (flat top or button top). Screw back the bottom cap.
2. Power on: click Fire button 5 times to turn on the device.
3. Locked Mode: Click Fire button 5 times within 0.7 seconds to lock the device. When locked, the device will not fire and the output power will not adjust accidentally. To unlock the device, just click Fire button another 5 times within 0.7 seconds.
4. Max Temperature Adjust Mode: in Locked Mode, hold Fire button and "-" Button simultaneously for 2 seconds to enter this mode. Once this mode entered, the max temperature will be displayed. The Fire button and "-" are used to adjust the max temperature. To save the chose temperature setting and exit, press the Fire button.
5. Stealth Mode: in Locked Mode, hold Fire button and "-"simultaneously for 5 seconds to enter Stealth Mode. To exit this mode, press Fire button and "-" simultaneously for 5 seconds. (This setting is stored to internal flash memory, and remains if the battery is removed)
6. Right Mode and Left Mode: in Locked Mode, hold the Fire button and "+" button simultaneously for 5 seconds to flip the display. This allows for maximum flexibility, as well as accommodating left handed use.
7. Power Locked Mode: hold "+" and "-" buttons for 2 seconds will place the device in Power Locked Mode. In this mode, the MOD will operate normally but you will not be able to change the power output setting. Hold "+" and "-" buttons for 2 seconds to exit the mode.
8. New Coil Up Same Down: when connecting atomizer to the device, if it's new, click "+". If it's same old one, then click "-" to keep the setting.
No 18650 batteries included. You need to purchase separately.